For purposes of these terms and conditions, the following terms shall have the following meanings:
1. Platform – e-learning system on polishlanguage.online containing educational resources, belonging to: Edu & More Sp. z o.o., ul. Nowogrodzka 44/7, 00-695 Warsaw, NIP: 525-24-72-988, hereinafter referred to as Edu & More
2. Course – an online course or digital educational material sold by the Service Provider
3. User – natural or legal person who purchases access to the Course
4. User Account – a set of resources and rights within the Platform, assigned to a specific User
5. Service Provider – Edu & More 6. Store – the online store available at polishlanguage.online/store
7. Payment Operator – the entity responsible for processing payments. Service Provider works with: PayPro S.A. ul. Kanclerska 15, 60-327 Poznań, NIP 779-236-98-87, REGON 301345068
The terms and conditions contain rules governing the rights and obligations of Service Provider and User (natural or legal person purchasing the Course).
§3 Purchasing the Course and using the Platform
1.Through the Store, the Service Provider sells the User access to the Course for 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. Information about any service interruptions will be made available on the Platform website. 2. The conclusion of a contract for the purchase of a Course is possible after the prior creation of a free User Account. The User is obliged to enter personal information that is correct. The User’s login and password must not be offensive words, proper names, names of websites, proprietary names, words that infringe the rights of third parties. In case of violation of this condition, such account may be terminated by the Service Provider and the fees already paid by the User will be refunded to the User. 3. After clicking on the “Proceed to Checkout” button in the Store, the User will be taken to the Payment Provider’s website to pay for the selected Courses. Upon
successful payment, the User will be taken to the purchase confirmation Page. At that moment, the contract for the purchase of the Course shall be deemed concluded. 4. The Service Provider allows the purchase of the Course on the basis of an upfront payment for a given period of time or in the form of a monthly renewable subscription with the consent of the User. 5. If the User purchases the Course in the form of a monthly subscription, they agree at the time of purchase to the cyclical collection of the amount due for the Course by the Service Provider from their account every month. The User may unsubscribe at any time by sending a notice to firstname.lastname@example.org
6. If the User cannot be charged for the monthly subscription, the User will be notified by email to the address provided during registration. If the payment is not made by the User within 3 days through a transfer made by the User or by charging the User’s card or account, access to the Platform will be blocked until the payment is made by the User. 7. The User may test full access to a given Course for a period of 5 days by registering on the Platform and purchasing access to the Course at a preferential price. After this period, the User automatically agrees to a monthly subscription, see Section 5. 8. The User who wishes to receive a VAT invoice for the purchase of access to the Course should inform the Service Provider by e-mail to email@example.com within 7 days from the date of payment processing. 9. The Service Provider informs about the possibility of short interruptions in access to the Platform due to technical and maintenance work. If interruptions in access to the Platform exceed 10 hours in a month, the User shall be entitled to prolong access to the Platform for a period equal to the interruption in access to the Platform. In order to receive an extension of your access to the Platform, you must notify us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org within 21 days after the month when the Platform was temporarily unavailable.
§4 Delivery of the purchased Course
1. Delivery of the purchased Course will take place immediately after payment by the User, no later than within 24 hours of receipt of payment by the Service Provider. The Course shall be available in the User’s panel after logging in to polishlanguage.online. The User shall also receive a notification about the availability of the purchased Course to the e-mail address provided when creating the Account.
1. The educational resources of the polishlanguage.online Platform are a work within the meaning of the Copyright Act and all copyrights are exclusive to the Service Provider. 2. Service Provider excludes copying, duplication, modification, distribution or other forms of commercial use of materials owned by the Service Provider, such as texts, dialogues, recordings, films.
§6 Withdrawal from the contract
1. Pursuant to Article 27 of the Consumer Rights Act of 30 May 2014, the User has the right to withdraw from the contract for the purchase of the Course without giving any reason within 14 days from the conclusion of the Contract. The User may submit a statement of withdrawal by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or by mail to the Service Provider’s address. The day of withdrawal is counted as the day of receipt of the email or the day of receipt of the letter by post from the User. 2. If the User withdraws from the Contract within 14 days from concluding it, the payment made by the User shall be returned to the User in the same form in which it was made. The User may agree with the Service Provider on another form of fee reimbursement by providing this information to firstname.lastname@example.org. Another form of fee reimbursement will be possible if it does not increase the costs for the Service Provider. 3. During the term of the Contract, the User may cancel the Contract if it refers to a monthly subscription. Termination of the Contract occurs 14 days after notification to the Service Provider by email at email@example.com or by post. The cancellation period is calculated from the date of receipt of the email or receipt of the letter from the User. 4. If the monthly subscription Contract is terminated during its term, no fee will be charged for the next month’s subscription after the termination date.
§7 Handling complaints and irregularities
1.Notices of irregularities and complaints submitted by the User should include: Name and surname
E-mail or login of the account of the User submitting the complaint
Reason for the complaint with a detailed description and justification
Signature of the User and date of complaint
2. Complaints will be processed within 14 business days of receipt. Complaints should be sent by email to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by conventional mail to the address Edu & More Sp. z o.o., Nowogrodzka 44/7, 00-695 Warszawa
3. Contact with the Service Provider is possible at the e-mail address email@example.com
§9 Personal Data
1. In order to provide the service, it is necessary for the User to provide personal data. The provision of data is voluntary, but necessary for the proper implementation of the service. The administrator of the personal data is the Service Provider. Data is processed only in accordance with the following purposes. Name and surname – as the basic identification information of the User
Contact e-mail – in order to send information about access to the Course, in organisational matters, and further proposals related to learning in order to motivate the User to learn
Residence address – in order to issue an invoice for the service. 2. The provision of this data is mandatory under current legislation in order to provide the service. In connection with the processing of personal data, each person has the following rights: the right to request access to one’s personal data, the right to rectify, erase or restrict processing, the right to object to processing, the right to data portability, the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data for a specific purpose, if such consent was previously given, the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority in connection with the processing of personal data. 3. The above rights can be exercised in accordance with the principles described in Articles 16 – 21 of the GDPR by contacting us at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. We guarantee the confidentiality of any personal information you provide. We ensure that all security and data protection measures required by data protection legislation are taken. Personal information is collected with due diligence and properly protected from unauthorised access. The Service Provider entrusts the processing of personal data only to authorised entities. 4. Your personal data will be processed for the duration of your use of the service and for the duration of the contract or until you withdraw your consent to its processing.
§10 Final Provisions
1. These Terms and Conditions are available on the website at: polishlanguage.online/termsandconditions and are terms and conditions referred to in Article 8 of the Act on Providing Electronic Services. 2. Amendments to the Terms and Conditions may be made at any time, without having to justify the reason, e.g. due to important legal, technical or organisational reasons.
3. The User’s use of the Platform after the changes to the Terms and Conditions come into force is tantamount to acceptance of the changes introduced by the User. 4. Any disputes arising from the provision of services on the Platform by the Service Provider shall be resolved amicably or shall be settled by a common court of law with jurisdiction over the Service Provider. 5. Matters not regulated by these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by generally applicable legal regulations.